Monday, November 2, 2009




It's been a LONG time since I've blogged! I've been having some trouble posting pictures- I think it's working now!

So much has changed! We moved to Kansas City, MO, Blake started a new residency program (still Surgery, but new place)
We are getting settled in in our new home. We like it here a lot, but missing family and friends a lot too.
We recently celebrated my sister's wedding and Avery's first birthday. I spent some time down in Little Rock during all these events.

Rachael's wedding was great, my mom worked a ton- but all her hard work paid off!

Avery's birthday was a blast. We had it at ZaZa Pizza in LR, a ton of fun!

Halloween was last weekend. We didn't trick or treat- I think AK's a little to young, but our neighbors had a great chili cookoff and games and treats for the kids.

A and I have been going to a great church in Leawood, KS. It's the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection Unfortunately, Blake works most weekends- including Sundays, so he hasn't been yet. AK loves going to Sunday School and it's nice for me to have some quiet, me time. I'm looking forward to getting more involved!

Missing all my family!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

fun to hear an update! Glad ya'll are doing well!