Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to Work, Going Back to Work

So, I went back to work last week. I know, I know- it's only part-time. It really isn't awful. I moved to the LR campus of SVI- and I like it. I already picked up some pleasant bug. Nice. So I really only worked one day, but I think it's going to be okay
(I'll just be honest- I fought this kicking and screaming like a toddler refusing to leave the toy section at K-Mart...)
All the dietitians are great.
I guess I'll make it. And Avery seems to not mind at all. She loves hanging with her Nana (and Grand-Nana).
Sigh, I guess she can survive without me...as long as there's milk in the fridge.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm sure she misses you, but am so glad she is doing well while you're at work. Enjoy reading your blog friend!