Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hawai'i 09


We just returned from a trip to Maui, HI. Blake had an interview in Honolulu, so we made a quick little trip to the lovely Wailea Beach. We stayed at the same resort that Jon&Kate + 8 stayed to renew their vows. Our lanai actually overlooked the chapel and garden...
It was amazing! Avery was an angel. She slept on the plane, went to bed each night by 8 and slept 6 whole hours at a time! She rarely fussed! I could learn to live 3500 miles from family (maybe...)
It was really great to spend so much time with Blake- we never get that kind of time!
We took it easy most of the time, but we did find time to go to a Luau, a little town called Lahiena, Blake and his sib's went to the top of the volcano (A and I slept!), I got a solid tan on the front of my legs and hair line :)!

On a not so fun note, I go back to work in one week! I'd love to be a full time mom, but it looks like I also have to be a part-time dietitian for the time being.
Blake says two more kids and I can stay at home...hmmmm ;)!

1 comment:

Areta said...

Yea for a blog post! I am so excited! I think you could start working on those two additional kids. Maybe twins?! Hope work went well this week!